Opened 1999 and built with Millennium Commission funding, local grants and fund-raising by Egerton villagers, the Village Hall is a magnificent building in the style of a Kentish barn with panoramic views over the Weald.
- The Main Hall seats 196 audience-style and 150 around tables.
- Ideal for Weddings and Parties
- Available for Conferences and Seminars at weekends and during school holidays.
- A smaller Committee Room and Doctor’s Room may be hired separately.
- Car Parking for over 70 cars, including disabled parking.
- Other facilities include
- A well-equipped kitchen with crockery and cutlery for hire
- Sound system (including hearing loop)
- Large stage with spotlights for general use
- Screen for slide and film shows
- Ladies, Gents and Disabled toilet facilities
- Free WiFi subject to availability
|Further Information requires Adobe Reader|
|Charges||Conditions of Hire||Hall Plan|
For further information, contact:
For bookings contact BOOKING CLERK 01233 756630
Or SECRETARY Mary Pheby email@example.com